Educational Support Opportunities
Medical education plays an important role in the quality of healthcare delivered across the globe. By providing an educational grant in support of the educational opportunities below, you are making a vital contribution to these efforts.
A Scientific Stream is a series of sessions that take place under one topic. WSAVA-FECAVA 2020 offers companies to link their name to one (or multiple) streams during the world congress.
- Company logo on congress timetable (on top of the relevant stream)
- Roll up with acknowledgement of company logo on display outside the hall
- Scientific content of the sponsored stream will be promoted in mailshots sent to participants (one topic per company) *NEW*
Industry sponsored symposium up to 60 minutes. Program subject to the approval of the Congress Scientific Committee
- This includes: hall rental, standard audio/visual equipment & display table
- Permission to use the phrase: “Official Sponsored Symposium of the WSAVA-FECAVA 2020”
- Sponsored Symposium Program will be included in a designated industry section of the Final Program (subject to receipt by publishing deadline)
- Sponsor will be acknowledged in a designated section of the Program
- Time Slots: allocated on a “first come, first served” basis
The supporting company, in addition to the support fee, must cover all speakers’ expenses, including registration fees, accommodation and travel expenses. This also applies in the case where the Sponsored Symposium speakers have already been invited by the Congress. In this case, the company will support the amount of nights as per congress policy.
Company workshop session up to 90 minutes. Program subject to the approval of the Congress Scientific Committee.
- Includes: hall rental, standard audio/visual equipment, display table
- Permission to use the phrase: “Official workshop of the WSAVA-FECAVA 2020”
- Workshop Programs will be included in a designated section of the Final Program (subject to receipt by publishing deadline)
- Sponsors will be acknowledged in a designated section of the Program
- Time Slots – to be discussed with the Congress Scientific Committee
The supporting company, in addition to the support fee, must cover all speakers’ expenses, including registration fees, accommodation and travel expenses. This also applies in the case where the Workshop speakers have already been invited by the Congress.
The Mobile App engages attendees with personalized planning tools and real-time event updates. The App transforms smartphones, tablets and laptops into a tool for active meeting participation, making it easy for participants to access meeting information they need and to connect with speakers and colleagues. The App includes the scientific program, abstracts, speaker info, participant lists, rating/voting system for sessions/speakers and a personalized scheduler and is easily downloadable from the App Store and Google Play.
Congress App support includes:
- Sponsor acknowledgement on the splash/pop-up screen of the app: “Sponsored by: company name/logo”
- 1 “push notification” included in the sponsorship package *New*
The ability to attend all congresses, or alternatively, all congress sessions, is virtually impossible for the busy medical professional. Therefore there is a growing need to share knowledge and learning opportunities beyond the dates of the actual event and high-quality webcasting helps meet this substantial educational need. Materials are saved locally, but at the same time, can be distributed over the web to viewers around the world via a robust cloud server. Viewers can access the broadcasts using PCs, tablets or smartphones live (as streamed video) or later, on-demand as a webcast.
Kenes offers two types of webcasting options*:
- Video includes a video screen of the speaker/presenter during the session, PowerPoint slides (in sync with the speaker), and audio
- Digital Imaging includes PowerPoint slides with audio
- Sponsor will be recognized on the home screen with ˝Sponsored by… ˝ and a company logo only.
- *Webcasting will be hosted on the WSAVA website. Webcasting can be a great addition to your stream sponsorship, or you can choose a scientific existing session and sponsor the webcast. Session will be available for a very wide audience after the congress.
E-Posters are a unique combination of scientific posters and interactive content. An e-Poster is an electronic version of the traditional paper poster and is shown at dedicated digital stations at the event.
- Signage at the entrance to the e-Poster area with “Sponsored by…” and a company logo only Signage.
- “Sponsored by…” and a company logo only on each individual e-poster station, on the “sail” as shown in the image.
- Sponsored will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Program, on the event website and with signage during the event following all compliance regulations.
Would you like an open door to Eastern Europe?
If so, sponsorship of translation will be a great avenue to do so! Work together with WSAVA committee to choose from the many choices of impactful scientific sessions in WSAVA’s program.